Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello Wisconsin



My name is Megan(A.K.A Mom). I am married with 4 beautiful children. I have a 6 year old daughter, a 5 year old son, a 3 year old son, and last but not least a 2 year old daughter. Needless to say there is never a dull moment in my life, and EVERYDAY is an adventure.

I guess I should introduce my family to everyone here. My first born is Abby-(not her real name) She is now 6 years old and in the first grade. She FINALLY enjoys going to school, thank God. Abby is my mother hen in the group. She likes to help me a lot and that includes helping me with all of her siblings! She likes to be in the kitchen with Mom to help cook and clean. Abby likes to play dress up, put on makeup, and play with dolls and Barbie’s. She likes to write, sing and dance. At times she can act her age but really most of the time she is 6 going on 16!

Then there is my second born Mario. He is 5 years old and in Kindergarten, whole days! He is always active, and very talkative. Mario is not a morning person, especially when I have to wake him up at 6am every morning to catch the bus for school. Mario likes to play with his trucks and cars, and make them crash or go really fast! He does everything fast. Mario always says he is SUPER fast! He is your typical boy! He loves to make everything a competition between all of us. He really likes to wrestle with his Daddy. He still likes it when Mom sings him to sleep (mom really enjoys this).

Then there is my third born son Luigi. He is 3 years old and going to early education this year for half a day. He is VERY strong willed and was just recently just diagnosed with Autism. He is my shining star. Luigi just started talking this past April. He has come a long way since then and is now speaking in three or four word sentences! I am VERY proud of his accomplishments. I knew Luigi was different from the time he was 6 months old. It took me awhile to come around to the fact that he was going to need some extra help. It also took some other people from my side of the family to help me see these things. Luigi attended the Birth to Three program when he was not quite two. He really liked his therapy girls! Luigi loves to play with play doh,cars,and trucks. He also loves to wrestle with Daddy. He likes to play with his other siblings, and try to help Mom too.

Our fourth born Sage is 2 years old. She is my little spit fire! Sage is very good at making her presence known! She has just started to use more words, so sometimes I need the 6 year old to interpret! Sage likes to pet out kitty, and play with cars and trucks. She loves to be outside, and lets us know that she is not happy when we have to come back inside! Sage likes to dance around, and play hide and seek, although she is not that great at the hiding part considering all we hear is her laughing! She is always on the go, and only has one speed with no breaks.

My hubby and I have been happily married for 7 years. We dated on and off throughout our high school years. We have known each other for about 12 years. We weren't exactly what you would call your typical high school sweet hearts.....It was more like a love you one day, and on my X list the next! Lets just say now we have a very unique, but loving relationship! Tim and I were polar opposites straight outta the gate. They do say that opposites attract. When we met we were only 13 years old, and when our eyes met for the first time it was like all the planets aligned, and the stars fell from the sky. Love at first sight!


Now you have a little inside information on the Zoo and the keepers. The names of the rest of my family have been chaged to protect the guilty, but I'm not guilty, so my name has not been changed! I think its feeding time here, so I will say good-bye for now.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Megan, yours is definitively a wonderful family. I love your writing style. I'm looking forward to reading about all your adventures. Keep writing!
    -Ed

    ReplyDelete