Monday, October 3, 2011

Mondays YUCK!!!



Happy Monday....NOT! I think Mondays should be outlawed everywhere, and completely taken off the calendars! Monday should just be another day in your weekend, and work should be optional that day! Its name shouldn't even be allowed to be said any wear in the united states! That dreadful day always seems to be the most dangerous at our house. I'm sure its like that all over, I know I'm not the only one. However it seems to me that on that particular day I am watching one of those mid day comedy movies, except when I go to turn the channel for something different or attempt to shut it off, I'm stuck!! LOL

Well so far this first day of the week is going especially well for us here at the Zoo! It started first thing this A.M when Luigi had Mom up a full 1/2hour before my alarm was supposed to go off! So it begin, I tired reasoning with him, telling him it was WAY to early to be up. That didn't go so well. Started the coffee and tried real hard for Luigi not to wake up the whole household! Before I knew it, it was time to rush, rush, rush! Feels like someone shot off a gun and opened the gates to let the horses out.

"BREAKFAST" I called to the troops and like a stampede they came running! Cheerios,fruit and pumpkin bread was on the menu this morning. I had finally found a way to keep them quiet for 5 minutes, FOOD! So I thought I would have some time to take in the morning and have that first sip of refreshing coffee.....I was wrong, I was only out of the kitchen for a matter of maybe 1 minute tops. When I herd laughing, it got louder and louder. Naturally I got up and checked on what was going on...."OH MY GOD" were the first words outta my mouth. I was in shock at what I was seeing....of course they seemed to be oblivious to Mom having walked in the room, considering they didn't stop! Yup you guessed it, FOOD FIGHT!!! Mommy was NOT a happy camper!There was Cheerios and milk EVERYWHERE! Although Baby Sage looked the best out of them all, she was covered from head to toe,with her cheerios! That's not just it, she wasn't even throwing it at anyone.....just herself! Yup she got the biggest kick out of covering herself with milk and Cheerios! Once I got the kids to STOP throwing their food every where, WE cleaned it up, yes I said we. The 4 little monsters had to help, funny thou they didn't like the clean up! HA! After it was all said and done I was wishing that I had taken the time to stop and film that little moment of criminal activity, later on in life to go back and see that would have been precious! I guess they say hind sight is 20/20.

Anyway the day only got better from that point on! Like I said it was like I was watching my own life in slow motion on the big screen. I'm sure you have all had those moments, where you think only in the movies. Well if we have children we can live some of those moments! Today was a test of this Mom's patience. Some famous guy once said: You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.
 

Franklin P. Jones.        


Good luck to all of you other Moms out there today! May the force be with you all!! LOL
Mom

1 comment: